Wednesday, March 21, 2007

How do you spend your off time

Hi again.

Here I am caught up in one of those seemingly "it can't happen to me but it did " things. Maybe it's happened to you or someone you know. Ok, I have some time off work so what am I going to do about that? I am working on my blog for one thing. I am putting together a new website and working on something creative to move my business forward.

That is one of the things I love about working from Home. I can choose my hours and I can choose to spend Time with the things that matter most to me in Life. There are many ways to do this with out spending a ton of money too :) Lots of free advertising out there. Paper is pretty cheap, or can be if you have a printer on your desk and can find an outlet that has reasonable prices. If you don't have a very refined imagination there is a Team that can help you come up with ideas. Or you can borrow theirs. That is part of having something Duplicatable. Something that works for all. If it only works for you, you aren't going to have a very Successful down line. If your people are struggling then whats the point? Team work. It's all Good. Do you have any clue how to choose a company that will work For you instead of Against you??? I can help you figure that out through here, 5 Pillars of Success and I'm just a phone call or e-mail away.

A Home Business. There are many out there to choose from. Not all will work for the Average person with a tight income line. I found a place that I call my Home and you can take a tour of it here




costs nothing but a bit of time so you have nothing to lose and Everything to Gain!

Positive Thinking. If I can do it, Anybody can!

If your new to the idea of working from home then you should know there are Skills you Need to be Successful. Take a look around you. How would you feel about going to your Dr. if he didn't have any training?? I am coaching and training in my spare time now and maybe I can help You. If you read the e-book Success in 10 Steps then you've taken the first step. You can contact me anytime to set up a one to one coaching session.

Moving Forward is what it's all about. No matter What.

Successful people Do what Unsuccessful people Won't do. Are you Up for the Challenge?

You Deserve Success!

No comments: